June 28, 2009

Drugstore Haul

Hi Everyone! I went over to walgreens and cvs and I thought I would share what i got with you guys.It was mostly Jane because I guess that brand wont be available no more at walgreens so they had lots of their stuff at reduced price.




Mineral Bronzer in Ruby Glow (Jane.)
Mineral blush in Rose Silk (Jane.)


Mineral Eyeshadow in Rose Quartz (Jane.)

Mineral eyeshadow in Pure Platinum (Jane.)
Single eyeshadows in Hip Bone & Browny Points (Jane.)

Mineral Blush in Mai Tai (Milani)

Squeeze n' Shine Lipgloss in Be Coralful (Jordana)

Colorstay Liquid Foundation in Buff (Revlon)


Gel eyeliner in Wine (Jane.)


And I also grabbed some stuff for my Little One!
He is sooo gonna love his new Cars plate.I also got him
some sidewalk chalks and some water balloons.
Hopefully the sun will come out already!

No comments:

Post a Comment